Hero Specific Abilities & Passives – For Honor Kensei
- Faction: Samurai
- Class Type: Vanguard
- Revenge Mode: Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down instead. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Chain Starters: Swift Strike, Helm Splitter, and your Guardbreak can start attack chains.
- Throw followed by a Chain Finisher: Any Throw can be followed up by any Chain Finisher.
- Top Heavy Finisher Unblockable: Finish any Chain Attack with a Top Heavy for an Unblockable Attack.
- Top Heavy Finisher Cancel: Top Heavy Finisher Startup can be cancelled by A Side Light Attack or A Side Heavy Attack for an Uninterruptible Side Heavy Finisher.
- Zone Attack: You can Cancel Zone Attack after the first Attack.
- Capabilities: High Heavy Attacks are Unblockable | High Volume of Chain Attacks.
- Renown: You will earn more Renown in outnumbered fights, by controlling objectives, and by killing enemy soldiers to unlock your feats in a match.
Kensei Gear Stats Build
For Honor Kensei Guide Weaknesses and Strengths
- Long-Mid Range Attacks.
- Effective at Dodging Left and Right Attacks.
- Special Unblockable Power Attack.
- High Skill Cap
- Slow Attack Speed.
- Attack Combo dependent For Damage.
- Not as effective close range combat.
Kensei Feats 2019
We can Discuss Kensei Feats through Four Tier Which is mention in below.
Fast Recovery: “Passive Feat” Stamina regenerates at a faster rate.
Body Count: “Passive Feat” Killing a soldier grants you some health and stamina.
Iron Lungs: “Passive Feat” You can still sprint when out of stamina.
Inspire: Allies deal more Damage, soldiers fight faster.
Smoke Bomb: Throw a smoke bomb on the ground that breaks the lock.
Chilling Stare: Nearby enemies have lower attack and defense.
Second Wind: Recover some of your health Points.
Long Bow: Fire/Shoot a long bow for heavy damage.
Steadfast: Gain immunity from throw attempts for a short duration.
Arrow Storm: Aerial attack that deals medium damage in multiple areas.
Stalwart Banner: Allies continuously regain health while near you.
Unblockable: Your attacks cannot be blocked for a short duration.
For Honor Best Heroes
For Honor Kensei Moves
|1||Dawn of the Steel||SunLMB, LMB, LMB||RB, RB, RB|
|2||Grasping Pounce||W + Space , MMB||LS↑ + A, X|
|3||Spirit of the Inevitability||LMB, LMB ♦, RMB||RB, RB ♦, RT|
|4||Swift Strike||A or D + Space, LMB||LS← or LS + A, RB|
|5||Form of the Dragon||LMB, RMB, RMB||RB, RT, RT|
|6||Doom of the Kensei||RMB, RMB, RMB||RT, RT, RT|
|7||Rushing Sweep (Not in Guard Mode)||↑ + RMB||LS↓ + RT|
|8||Helm Splitter||W + Space, LMB||LS↑ + A, RB|