Are you Looking For Honor Orochi Guide and Help? Yes, you came to the correct place to get For Honor Orochi Guide. You Can Learn about For Honor Character Fighting style and Special Capabilities and Types of Tiers as well as feats about for Honor Orochi Guide. If you need more information about for honor tier list, Just check another guide of For Honor game given links.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives – For Honor Orochi
- Faction: Samurai
- Class Type: Assassin
- Deflect: by dodging in the direction of an incoming attack just before impact. Deflect can be followed-up by your Wind Gust or Hurricane Blast moves.
- Defence Reflex: Reflex Your Guard Stance only remains active for a limited time.
- Hurricane Blast Cancel: out of a Hurricane Blast with Wind Gust, Guardbreak or Dodge.
- Top Light Attack Combo: Your second Top Light Attack is guaranteed if the first one hits the target.
- Capabilities: Very Fast/Light Attacks | Dodges combo with fast attacks | Deflect Abilities.
- Renown: Earn more Renown in 1v1 fights, by killing enemy Characters/Heroes, and getting killing streaks to unlock your feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode: Boosts Damage and Health Points. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
For Honor Orochi Moves
|1||Crosswind Slashes||LMB, LMB, LMB||RB, RB, RB||R1, R1, R1|
|2||Lightning Strikes Twice||RMB, RMB||RT, RT||R2, R2|
|3||Tital Wave Slashes||RMB, LMB, LMB||RT, RB, RB||R2, R1, R1|
|4||Crashing Wave (Not in Guard Stance)||↑ + RMB||LS↓(press to sprint) + RT||L3↓(press to sprint) + R2|
|5||Riptide Strike||S + Mouse↑ + RMB||LS↓ + RS↑ + RT||L3↓ + R3↑ + R2|
|6||Storm Rush||S + Space, Hold RMB||LS↓ + A, Hold RT||L3↓ + X, Hold R2|
|7||Lightning Strike||W + Space, LMB||LS↑ + A, RB||L3↑ + X, R1|
|8||Zephyr Slash||A or D + Space, LMB||LS← or LS→ + A, RB||L3← or L3→ + X, R1|
|9||Wind Gust||Deflect, LMB||Deflect, RB||Deflect, R1|
|10||Hurricane Blast||Deflect, RMB||Deflect, RT||Deflect, R2|
|Bounty Hunter||Passive Feat – Gain health and stamina when you kill another character/hero.|
|Kiai||Stun nearby opponents with a scream.|
|Iron Lungs||"Passive feat" – You can still sprint when out of stamina.|
|Smoke Bomb||Throw a smoke bomb on the ground that breaks the lock.|
|Kunai||Throw a weighted dagger that does damage to enemies.|
|Revenge Attacks||"Passive feat" – Attacks fill your characters revenge meter.|
|Long Bow||Shoot a long bow for heavy damage.|
|Sharpen Blade||Attacks gain Bleeding damage over a short amount of time.|
|Slip Through||"Passive feat" – Dodging raises attack for a short duration.|
|Nail Bomb||A trap which deals bleed damage in an AOE (area of effect).|
|Fear Itself||Enemies around you have lower attacks and defenses|
|Arrow Storm||Aerial attack that deals medium damage in multiple areas.|
For Honor Orochi Guide Weaknesses & Strengths (Pro’s&Con’s)
|samurai in the hands of an experienced player can output lots of damage, and easily 1v1 any opponent who dares challenge such a skilled warrior||hero is a very fun to play 1v1 character with high DPS but ends up being a squishy/glass cannon class in the process. You must counter attack to stay alive since you will not be able to take much damage having low health points.|
|Strong Counter Attacker||Short Attack Range|
|Fast Attack Speed||Low Health Pool|
|High Mobility||Not Mobility|
Best Orochi Gear Stats Build
- Movement Speed
|Weak Against||Strong Against|